This Arab Men 40 Years of Life at Sea



RIYADH - It is not surprising if someone likes something and hope to have it. Howeverit will be strange when feeling like it turned into an obsession that isdifficult to control.

Just as experienced by a man from Saudi Arabia Mohammed Al Jaafari Motaen who saidhe was very fond of the sea. Jaafari said that even his love of the sea that hasmade him decide to move and live in the sea since 40 years ago.

Not just stay and live in the sea, Jaafari was apparently expressed her desire tobe buried at sea when he has no future.

"When I die, I prefer to be buried in the seabed," he said as quoted Emirates247Jafaari Thursday (08/03/2012).


Jaafari added a love of the sea that is what makes him until now never marry.

"I have been married to the sea during this time because I love the sea morethan anything else. Of course sometimes arise in the mind I desire to have a lifepartner but where women are willing to marry a man that lives under water,"he said.

Now the 60-year-old man also has a log cabin in which he built beneath the sea fornearly four years. Jaafari said, his life is now hanging over his efforts tosell the fish.

"Some people come to visit I am. I welcome them with joy and gave them coffeeand fish. But I reject some of them that I brought food. Because I do not wantto be pitied," said Jaafari.

Post a Comment